Disclaimer & Privacy
- iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
- The site is using iTunes Search API, more info about which could be found here
- The site is not endorsed by or connected with Apple in any way
- We are currently in process of application for iTunes Affiliate Program, but not a member of it yet
- The views and methodology is our own and do not pretend to be accurate. It should be used for educational and informational purposes only
- We are not responsible for any factual errors. If you find bugs in the site you can contact us and we will do our best to fix them
We value our visitors privacy, that's why we do not collect and require any unnecessary information. We could log the IP address as well as some other browser information for security purposes - i.e. detecting abuse, ddos attacks etc. The outbound (external) URLs on the site are out of our control, so we cannot guarantee that all of them are working, as well as we cannot guarantee the correctness of the information in the pages they are linking to, though we've tried to use only trusted and realiable sources. We are open for recommendations and improvement so if you have any, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This page could be changed at any time without further notice. Last change was on 2019-03-06 (YYYY-MM-DD).